By Public Transportation
300 Momodani; Tashiro Shigaraki Koka; Shiga 529-1814, Japan
Tel: +81 (0)748-82-3411
Fax: +81 (0)748-82-3414
- The museum is open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, with the last admission at 4:00 pm.
- The museum is closed every Monday (or the next business day if Monday is a national holiday) during periods of regular operation in the spring, summer and fall. The museum may also be closed for exhibit changes, so check the museum schedule before planning your visit.
Departs JR Ishiyama Station Teisan Bus Schedule
|Dep. Ishiyama Sta.||Arr. Miho|
|Dep. Miho||Arr. Ishiyama Sta.|
Map of Ishiyama Station
Bus Stop #3
- Bus Station
- Visitors may take the Teisan bus bound for Miho Museum at Ishiyama station. Please take the exit on the right at Ishiyama station, the bus route 150 for Miho Museum is located on lane 3.
- Bus Fare
- One- way Adult 840yen Child 420yen (-12)
- How to Pay
- Ticket Vending Machine is available near the Bus stop. Visitors may purchase Bus Ticket only OR Ticket Package which includes Miho Museum’s Admission Ticket. Alternatively, please pay the exact fare in cash when getting off the bus. TEISAN Bus does not accept IC cards.
- Luggage Storage
- For safety measures whilst on the bus, passengers with large baggage can store them in the luggage space provided at Ishiyama station.
- To Ishiyama station
- Visitors could take bus route 50 or 150 located at Miho’s Reception Pavilion.
- Bus Frequency
- Frequency of the buses may increase during Spring and Fall in accordance with the number of passengers. In adverse weather conditions, bus service may be affected. Note: Services are only available during Miho Museum’s operation periods in Spring, Summer, and Autumn seasons.
Ishiyama, Seta and Minami Kusatsu are the nearest JR stations. The journey time is 30 to 40 minutes respectively.
From Shigaraki Kogen Railway Shigaraki station, it takes about 20 minutes.